If you're having trouble login into your computer after you restarted, because of the following issue: COMPUTER STAYS BLACK AND NOT SHOWING LOGIN SCREEN. Follow these steps.
1. Restart computer... (If you have a docking station make sure you are docked before you restart.)
2. If issues still present, turn on projector and check to see if you the login screen is displayed on the smart-board.....
3. If the login screen is displayed on smart-board continue to step 4. if not put in a work-order.....
4. Press the Windows key and the letter P at the same time (View image below).
5. Then choose duplicate. (View image below)
6. If you are still having issue put in a work-order.